As a data scientist, you’re keen to dive into data. You can see trends and patterns in large amounts of data and present that information in interesting and understandable ways. You can work independently and collaborate with development teams and understand how data can be used to drive business solutions.
- Identify data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyze information to find trends and patterns
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Data collection, preprocessing, processing, analysis, result storage and result presentation
- Traditional statistical methods and machine learning (clustering and regression)
- Python (NumPy/Pandas/SciPy) or R experience
- PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- bonus points for database, cloud computing and distributed computing
Available for exceptional candidates
- Option to work remotely
- Medical benefits
- Extended benefits
- Generous holidays
- Unlimited Udemy
- Competitive pay
Email your résumé to [email protected].
More about Sparkgeo
Visit our Jobs page to learn more about who we are, and how we work.