Skills & Technology
- Value and able to write clean maintainable scalable code
- Experience with code reviews. Values the return on investment with code reviews
- Experience with coding in collaborative environments (with many developers contributing to a single project or repo)
- Values creating and maintaining ‘psychological safety’.
- Ability to be organized and self-directed
- Willingness to learn independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency with at least one modern front-end framework, such as React
- Competence in at least one web mapping libraries, such as Mapbox GL, Leaflet, Google Maps, Esri JS or Openlayers
- Experience maintaining and contributing to large complex code bases
- Experience with charting or mapping libraries
- Experience with strictly typed languages (TypeScript)
- Ability to write automated tests using Jest and Testing-Library
Experience with specific tools and frameworks is less important for this role, although we primarily use React for the front end. What is important for this role is a certain degree of knowledge and appreciation for coding and web development best practices and the ability to model and facilitate the development of these skills in others.
Available for exceptional candidates
- Option to work remotely
- Medical benefits
- Extended benefits
- Generous holidays
- Unlimited Udemy
- Competitive pay
Email your résumé to [email protected]
We encourage everyone to apply.
More about Sparkgeo
Visit our Jobs page to learn more about who we are, and how we work.