At Sparkgeo, we create interesting geospatial technology for our partners. In order to continue to build the geospatial web, we need technical project managers.
We’re looking for people who have good domain expertise in geospatial and love making those spreadsheets sing. Does this mean micromanaging each step of the project? Nope. It means advising and inspiring those with the talent to develop the required technology.
It means professional and honest communication with the client and colleagues. It means tying the many facets of each project together. Not in an ugly, messy knot, but in a beautiful bow.
- You are someone that understands geospatial technology and can have detailed conversations with experts in our field.
- You can guide a team to deliver on a schedule.
- You can communicate with a client and understand their needs.
- You have the courage to make decisions.
- You are accountable and hold yourself to a high standard.
- You are curious, inquisitive and want to know how things work.
- You understand the complexities of a team, with an empathetic, calming effect on others.
- You are motivated and disciplined to achieve your goals.
- You fit into our unique culture, with open and equal communication from all team members.
Available for exceptional candidates
- Option to work remotely
- Medical benefits
- Extended benefits
- Unlimited holidays
- Unlimited Udemy
- Competitive pay
Email your résumé to [email protected].
More about Sparkgeo
Visit our Jobs page to learn more about who we are, and how we work.