Design at Sparkgeo is unique. We’re a niche geospatial company. We solve a wide range of problems for a wide range of clients. You might work in agriculture one day, and for a non-profit the next.
Web maps are an essential part of the solution that we offer our clients. The way that people interact with those maps and understand the data that is being presented is paramount to our client’s success.
You’re on your way to joining the design team at Sparkgeo if you…
- Know how to take design from empathy to research to specification to wireframes to interaction mockup to testing to implementation
- Know how to design for Rich Internet Applications
- Know how to work with modern front-end frameworks, such as React
- Know how to make a useful data visualization
- Know how to conduct the right user research
- Know how to take ownership on the entire design process for a project
- Know how to present your findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Know how to translate your research into beautiful and useful interfaces
- Know how to create equal access to information for everybody
- Know how to work with web maps
Available for exceptional candidates
- Option to work remotely
- Medical benefits
- Extended benefits
- Generous holidays
- Unlimited Udemy
- Competitive pay
Email your résumé to [email protected].
More about Sparkgeo
Visit our Jobs page to learn more about who we are, and how we work.