Unlock the power of location with Sparkgeo
Geospatial technology provides access to data from 7 billion smart and connected devices and real-time imagery from satellites orbiting the globe. Companies can harness this data to bring more precision to their products and services, combat climate change, create workflow efficiencies, and much more.
We migrate your legacy tech to the cloud using modern architecture, custom code and automated processes.
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) workflows
- Cloud migration
- Modern data architecture design and development
- Workflow automation for scalability
- Modern UI/UX design and development
- Custom reporting and visualization
- Authentication, Authorization, and security frameworks
We deploy our geospatial design and development team to turn your ideas into client-focused, scalable products.
- Custom application design and development
- Full stack development support
- Architecture and workflow design
- User experience consultation
- Minimally Viable Product (MVP) creation
- Scalability enhancements
- System performance consultations
We apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to your datasets, adding value through spatial context and providing a new perspective on your business.
- Custom algorithm development
- Machine learning and AI tool implementation
- Data analysis and insights
- Data fusion
- Anomaly and change detection
We create unique mapping products and web map solutions tailored to your goals and requirements.
- Web map applications
- Bespoke Application Programming Interface (API) development
- Data pipelines (DevOps/Extract-Transform-Load)
- Geospatial engineering
- 2D and 3D visualization
- Geospatial data science pipelines
- Custom Cartography
Our ability to question the landscape has evolved
At Sparkgeo, we believe in the power of geospatial technology to drive positive change. Our team of experts combine their knowledge of location technologies with a strong commitment to environmental sustainability. We offer customized solutions, cutting-edge data analytics and work closely with organizations dedicated to making a positive impact on the planet. Additionally, we are dedicated to supporting open-source initiatives, contributing to climate change research and investing in the future of our planet.
Enabling organizations to utilize location-based data in their technologies
Prescient.earth is a research and development lab run by Sparkgeo. We partner with organizations to help them build technologies that are dependent on dynamic location-based data.
- Run simulations to ask ‘what if’ questions like “if there’s precipitation in excess of 33mm over the next 3 days, what is the likelihood that our properties flood?”
- Add geospatial context to applications and add location-based awareness to your technology stack.
- Analyze your assets’ exposure to climate risk and build accurate models, at scale.
Get started with prescient.earth
prescient.earth meets you where you are, connecting with and enhancing your existing systems.