As a DevOps engineer, you are experienced in the building, testing and maintenance of the infrastructure and tools in software development.
- Git, including code review and Gitflow.
- Database technologies: Relational Databases vs NoSQL, Serverless.
- Containers and Orchestration.
- Twelve Factor App Concepts.
- Infrastructure as Code, and Immutable Architecture.
- Resource Observability: Unified logging strategies, Monitoring and alerting, traffic tracing.
- Cloud Security best practices
- Docker (including Docker Compose)
- Deployment tools: Terraform, Cloudformation
- CI/CD: CircleCI, Github Actions, Jenkins
- Database Proficiency: Postgres
- Work experience with Kubernetes
- AWS Certifications (ie: AWS Solutions Architect)
- Work experience with other cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud
Available for exceptional candidates
- Option to work remotely
- Medical benefits
- Extended benefits
- Generous holidays
- Unlimited Udemy
- Competitive pay
Email your résumé to [email protected]
We encourage everyone to apply. Don’t be shy.
More about Sparkgeo
Visit our Jobs page to learn more about who we are, and how we work.